Tuesday, June 10, 2014

ALMOST THERE!

And I'm almost there! Almost there! People down here think I'm crazy, but I don't care.


I tired tried to find a PATF (if you don't know what that abbrev is, you uncultured swine) gif but was unsuccessful in that endeavor.

School is almost done.  My first year of teaching is almost done.  The students are done learning. I almost done with basically lesson planning for this year.  The picture below shows really how DONE I am.

I need to write a Modern Family post sometime.

For example this explains how I was feeling on Sunday night in anticipation of another full week of school:

But for real I didn't sleep on Sunday because I just had a lot of stuff on my mind.  Then on Monday night, I slept like a rock for 12 hours straight.  I may or may not have fallen asleep at around 5:30pm and didn't fully wake up until 6 am the next morning.


I have also felt that I may have to resort to some of this is some of my lessons:

I mean Colombian cultural panpipe dancing would be musical right?!

And the kids at this point will basically just be looking at any teacher and thinking:

But I occasionally think this too if any kid wants to start complaining about they want summer to be here. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!


When really on the outside I look like this: 
Keepin' it professional.


So by the end of the year I may just disappear like this: 

Well that was a fun one to blogst.  Gif heavy blogst are much more entertaining for me to write since it means actual less writing and more picture explaining and my somewhat witty remark/comment on the pic gif.

Also for those who don't get the title reference, The Princess and the Frog.  Check it out. 1920s setting, gumbo, and some decent jazzy, catchy song.  But Tangled is still better.

No comments: